27.2.17

Twenty-seventh Newborn







I finally turned 27 three days ago and 27 is my favorite number by chance.

Anyway, 27 is something special for me. Just like my 21st birthday, I gave myself a present a tattoo. I entrust Nadcil to ink my body this time. I admired her works especially I loved her watercolor technique. Inhale... Exhale... It lasted an hour away.






The meaning behind the ink is: waning moon to rid myself of negative habits, people, situations, and illnesses, and seven rosesseven represent seven days of a week, seven colors of the rainbow, seven notes on a musical scale, and roses show beauty and pain grow on the same tree.

Thank you for always being there, thank you for all the good prayer, because no thing can compare. I would be a better one I swear.


X, Eve〜♡

No comments:

Post a Comment