10.2.17

Printable: Date Ideas Love Token








I ever made a Love Token jar for Edward and myself for our dating ideas, 3 or 4 years ago before the Valentine's Day. And to celebrate the month of love, as I promised, I will share the templates with the new challenges. I hope this can be your sweet present reference.

No, no, no, I'm not saying that you're having a plain date. The exciting thing of the challenges, you can create a diary or a video of any activity that you are going through. I share both of Rustic theme and Pink theme of Date Ideas Love Token template.



Download and print the printable

Add the corrugated paper to volume up.

This is too plain, right?

Stuffs from Gramedia.


Paper and rope from Gramedia, the jar from Ace Hardware.


Spice it up!


I'm sure this jar might spice up your relationship. Here you go!



I would love to hear if there are couples using this template. Do not hesitate to share your happy moments by tagging @evelyngasman and hashtagging #buahtantangan on Instagram. I would be very happy to answer any questions, suggestions, criticisms, written in the comment box below. Thanks for reading!

Happy Valentine's Day!



X, Eve〜♡

No comments:

Post a Comment